We have added two new entries for the Tamworth Activities Directory recently.
The first is Kendall & Wall who organise outings to various places of interest. They are a Community Interest Company -a non-profit making organisation dedicated to helping elderly, infirm or disabled people.
They can provide:
- A door to door service in our wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- Wheelchair or scooter rental so that you can tour your destination.
- Friendly staff to push your wheelchair if necessary
- All admission charges included (unless otherwise indicated)
- Free tea or coffee on all outings. Food not included except where stated.
More details of their current programme of trips can be found on there website – https://www.kendallandwall.org/latest_news
From the group founder:
“4 years ago I lost my mum and was struck with grief. All through 4 years I battled with severe weight, depression and anxiety. Last year I decided enough was enough so I decided to do couch to 5k. It was a life change. One year on and I have no depression and no anxiety and lost 5 stone. I decided I want to help inspire other people in the community to help those who have been in a similar situation as me or who want to become runners. So if you are motivated and ready to change your life then please join my group.”
Find them on Facebook here – https://www.facebook.com/MindOverMilesTamworth/